Create a 3D Puzzle Model of the Worlds Very First Panel Van - VWs Iconic Combi. The iconic Volkswagen Type 2, is a forward control panel van introduced in 1950 by the German automaker Volkswagen. It is known officially as the Transporter, Kombi, Combi or Microbus, and, informally, as the Bus in the US, the Camper in the UK and, typically, just as the Combi in Australia. It was only Volkswagens second car model following the Type 1 which is much better known as the Beetle. With 162 pieces, you can build an impressive replica of this famous piece of automotive history to have at home. Discover 3D construction puzzles with Ravensburger's stunning Puzzle Buildings & Monuments, which use perfectly fitting hinged and curved sturdy plastic puzzle pieces to form an exact replica of the panel van. No glue is required and the completed model has no internal components.
- Individually numbered precision moulded plastic pieces.
- Creates a sturdy structure when completed.
- No glue required for assembly.
- Extra precision moulded pieces complete the building.
- Full instructions included.
- Number of Pieces: 162.
- Finished puzzle measures 30 x 14 x 15 cm when complete.
- Ages: 10-99 years +