Goblins and Walls. Cats and Phyrexians. Pirates and Unicorns. All together at last, thanks to Jumpstart.
Jumpstart is a new way to play Magic that mashes together themes from throughout the history of the game and lets you skip the deckbuilding part. If you can’t wait to have Pirates head into battle with Unicorns, smash two boosters together and ride on. If you absolutely must merge the greatest evils in the multiverse together, Cats and Phyrexian packs are waiting for you.
Jumpstart takes the best parts of Limited and Constructed Magic and fuses them into a dynamic, innovative play experience. Grab two boosters, shuffle them together, and you’re ready to go!
Each Jumpstart booster includes 20 cards. All 20 cards fit a theme, and most themes have multiple variations—enough to make 121 possible 20-card lists inside any given pack. Lands are included, so two packs are all you need to start battling.
Jumpstart: Key Features
- Some of the basic lands show off magnificent art, printed here for the first time.
- One in three boosters includes an extra rare.
- It’s loaded with reprints—almost 500 of them.
- Jumpstart introduces 37 cards to the game.
- It’s closely tied to Core Set 2021—they share a lot of content—but Jumpstart is a stand-alone product.
- All cards are legal in Eternal formats (Legacy, Vintage, Commander)
- Some extra-special “Mythic Rare” themes have only one possible card list.
|Brand||Magic The Gathering|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other OZ Pop Culture users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.